Regular Semester Hours*
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Access to Testing Accommodations
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Access to Technology and Notes
Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5 pm
*Hours are subject to modification during holidays, final exams, and campus events.
The Test Lab serves the campus in three ways:
- Students with diagnosed learning disabilities may request the use of the Test Lab for the provision of extended time and other special testing accommodations that are indicated by documentation submitted by the student. The Comprehensive Advisor, who works closely with the student, will review this documentation and determine appropriate testing accommodations.
- Students currently or previously enrolled in the College's English as a Second Language (ESL) Program are eligible to use the Test Lab for quizzes, tests, and exams.
- By special request, a member of Wesleyan's faculty may arrange for a student to take a make-up test to be proctored by the Lab Coordinator on duty.
Special note for your information and the protection of your belongings:
- Personal dictionaries are permitted in the Test Lab only with prior permission from the professor. This permission must be written or communicated directly to the Test Lab Supervisor or Coordinator.
- Since personal belongings are not permitted inside the lab while you are testing, we have provided storage shelves outside of the Test Lab.
- We ask that you leave your valuable items locked in your dorm room. The Test Lab and West Virginia Wesleyan College cannot protect your belongings while you are testing.