The Center for Teaching and Learning has been developed to provide support and resources to faculty and staff. Effective teaching and learning are central to the College's mission, and Wesleyan is dedicated to excellence in instruction and fulfillment of learner outcomes. The Center for Teaching and Learning will provide the following:
1. Workshops and programs that engage faculty, staff, and administration in pedagogical development.
2. Support and technology training for learning management and assessment systems.
3. Quality resources for faculty, staff, and administration to explore best practices in teaching.
4. Opportunities to travel to conferences or institutes focused on student learning.
5. Opportunities to earn stipends for implementing new strategies to a particular course through the
6. A culture that cultivates student learning through innovative teaching across the curricular
and co-curricular student experiences.
Contact the Center for Teaching and Learning staff for more information or to schedule a session.