The ENGAGE Conference of Leadership for Change at West Virginia Wesleyan College is geared toward college students who are passionate about developing their leadership skills to affect positive social change in their communities. We welcome all college students, higher education personnel, nonprofit practitioners, and any community members who might be interested in learning more. We hope you will join us for this extraordinary collaboration opportunity among educators and others with shared goals for the region.
Workshop proposals are being accepted in the following categories:
- Leadership skill-building and development
- Community organizing and grassroots networking
- Advocacy & public policy
- Faith-based leadership & serving the community
- Leadership of Self: Examining privilege, bias, diversity, and exploring identity
- Social Justice issues (such as hunger, poverty, the environment, modern slavery, public health, etc.)
Please click on the links to the left side to register; apply to present a workshop; obtain travel information; and more! Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive conference updates. We'll see you in February!