The newest of the residence halls, Camden was built in the 1980's. The building is divided into three buildings: Camden East, Camden West and Camden Apartments. Camden West is now coed by floor. Camden East has GA's on first floor and male students on second and third floors. Camden Apartments (center) is gender specific apartment style upper class living complex.
Camden East & Camden West:
- Camden East & West are mirror facilities
- Every room has wall to wall carpet
- Every room has independently controlled heat pump & A/C units
- Camden East & West are each divided into four suites of rooms -- ranging from 4 to 15 rooms each
- There are 11 apartments -- 7 four and 4 five occupancy apartments
- Kitchen with stove and refrigerator
- Living/Dining area furnished with table and chairs
- Living room suite and wall to wall carpet
- Bathroom with a bath and shower
- Independently controlled heat pump & A/C unit
Points of Interest:
- Camden Complex room sizes vary
- Camden is located across the street from the French A. See Dining Center and Benedum Campus Center
- Inner window measurements are 58" x 39"
- The beds are XL twins measuring 80" x 39"