Judicial Affairs Philosophy
- Respect autonomy.
- Do no harm.
- Benefits others.
- Be Just.
- Be Faithful.
- (Kitchener's Ethical Principles)
Judicial Affairs Mission
- Desseminating, interpreting, and enforcing the code of conduct.
- Protecting relevant legal rights of students.
- Providing learning experiences for students who participate in the judicial process.
- Fostering ethical development and personal accountability of students.
- Helping to create a safe secure campus.
Judicial Affairs Learning Outcomes
- Examination of personal beliefs and values.
- Awareness and utilization of alternative conflict resolution skills.
- Willingness to accept responsibilty for individual actions and the consequences of those actions.
- Understand the importance of civility as it relates to community.