LEAP: West Virginia's First Co-Curricular Leadership Certificate Program
LEAP seeks to prepare students for leadership roles and responsibilities in service to the college and community. LEAP accomplishes its mission through education, development, and training in a series of sessions and activities on the West Virginia Wesleyan College campus. Students will develop a personal leadership model grounded in theory and research aligned with the mission of West Virginia Wesleyan College.
Click HEREto open the LEAP Booklet.
In order to be active in the program:
- Fill out the interest form on this link --> https://orgsync.com/47668/forms/56024/.
- Drop off $15 to the Center for Community Engagement & Leadership Development (located behind the Wesleyan Bookstore on the second floor of the Benedum Campus Center).
- Look for an OrgSync “Join Now” request in your e-mail.
- Create an OrgSync account if you do not already have one by clicking “Not a Member? Join Now” which will appear after clicking the “Join Now” link in your e-mail.
- Watch for a LEAP booklet in your mailbox.
- Look for session dates on the OrgSync calendar and make a plan for your personal LEAP program schedule.
- Check your e-mail for the StengthsFinder Assessment Code.
- Take the StrengthsFinder Assessment and print out your “Signature Theme Report.”
- Start attending sessions, and don’t forget to bring your Signature Theme Report with you to the three required sessions!
If you have any questions about the program please send an e-mail to Jessica Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Center for Community Engagement & Leadership Development (behind the Campus Bookstore).