Living on campus in a residence hall, or campus apartment will be significantly different from living at home with your family. It will offer you an exciting variety of experiences and the chance to develop lasting friendships.
The Office of Campus Life is responsible for providing and creating a residential environment which is conducive to both social and academic pursuits. Our office is comprised of three professional staff members, three graduate resident directors, and approximately 40 para-professional staff members who all live on campus. This team is devised to create a living and learning community through residential activates, personal and academic support, and developing communities across campus.
Residence Life Mission Statement
The Office of Campus Life is committed to the spiritual, social, cultural, academic and personal growth of students while encouraging creativity and leadership among the campus community.
The Office of Campus Life is dedicated to:
- Provide a safe, educational and recreational environment for the campus community and guests
- Provide activities, opportunities and services that promote student learning, encourage a sense of community, and enrich the students' development and enjoyment.
- Encourage students to use personal attributes to become successful leaders in society.
- Promote civility, respect, and social justice among the campus community.
- To maintain cooperative relationships with campus departments to provide the best service to the Wesleyan community