Countless Wesleyan success stories involve students who could not have considered the College without financial aid. The Wesleyan Fund plays a critical role in making these success stories a possibility by providing support for current scholarships and need-based grants for students.
Make your gift online now or see other ways to give. Every gift makes a difference in the lives of our students!
5 IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THE WESLEYAN FUND
- Our highest priority: The Wesleyan Fund is our highest fundraising priority annually. It allows Wesleyan to attract highly qualified students, who wish to receive an excellent education at an affordable price.
- Every gift counts: Gifts of less than $100 make the key difference in boosting participation. You may be able to effortlessly increase your support through your employer's matching-gift program.
- Consistency counts: We can sustain high participation rates, and make a bigger difference if you give every year.
- Young alumni participation matters: Supporting the College after graduation is a strong testament to the experience had while in College. Young alumni loyalty will play a key role in guaranteeing that Wesleyan remains strong.
- Your gift has an immediate impact: 100 percent of the money secured for the Wesleyan Fund is immediately utilized to support students. Unlike endowed scholarship funds, the Wesleyan Fund does not persist over time—but its impact is quite high. A $1,000 gift in support of the Wesleyan Fund provides the functional equivalent of a $20,000 endowed fund. Both are important, both are needed, and building both endowed and Wesleyan Fund scholarships are critical to our student success.
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED A RECURRING GIFT?
You can easily set up a monthly gift to WVWC by credit or debit card through our online giving form or by electronic funds transfer by completing the EFT form.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!