Wesleyan’s twelve graduate programs are designed for students who have just completed their undergraduate degree and working adults balancing career and family priorities with graduate education goals.
Our graduate programs provide professional growth that can be completed at your own pace; options range from one-year intensive programs to one course per semester over a span of four to five years.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Nurse Administrator
- Nurse Educator
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Joint MSN/MBA Degree
- Post-Master's Certificates in Nursing Education, Nursing Administration and Family Nurse Practitione
- Multi-Categorical Special Education Concentration
- Specialization in Reading Concentration
- Post-Baccalaureate Accelerated Initial Teaching Certification
For more information about a program, email the program director by clicking on the program link above, or email the Coordinator for Graduate Enrollment.
Coordinator for Graduate Enrollment